Wednesday, April 3, 2013

It's on

With the help of a few friends we put the body on the chassis last weekend, and the next day we installed the roll bar:

Then the rear bumper (note the gas tank straps just chillin...) :

I put the gas tank back in at this point because the rear bumper mounting bolts and body fitment was just easier in the long run.
A sweet view from the front, just because:

Fire extinguisher, just in case:

Earlier today I installed the rear wheel well aluminum on the driver's side, which is on the right of this picture:

And then the front driver's side wheel well aluminum, again on the right side of the picture:

That front suspension is adjustable six ways to Sunday. Should handle "Like a cat on carpet." ( Dave Smith )
I then attached the body to the chassis with rivets along the bottom, then put on the exhaust:

Shiny! 
Some more shots of the rear end, if you're into that:

I know I am! Oh yeah:

And now it's officially summer in Tucson because I found a fluffy kitten in an empty glass in my house tonight:

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be held for moderation.